Wednesday, August 26, 2009

T-Shirt Compeition

The most amazing thing about holding a t-shirt competition is how many t-shirts you have to design yourself before any of the assholes in your class decide they can do one too. It's really not that hard, and it really is really easy. We all know photoshop, we all know illustrator, we are not inept four year olds who don't realize the importance that 'L' makes in the spelling of public. We are mercenaries of design. Hired for our knowledge of awesome and expertise in making things, for a lack of a better expression, look pimp. So here I am, with all these pimped out t-shirt designs, as a judge, ready to judge ANY other entries that take place, and low and behold, the citizens that make up tomorrow's best and brightest are working on some trivial task such as placing the locations of all the soccer stadiums in Argentina. How is this important? I'm sure it is. Somehow. Now I will know where the best places to buy a four dollar ticket to watch idiots kick around a rolled up cow bladder take place.

So the song. I have not worked on it that much, but I will reveal its contents. The title: Let's get fat together.

Refrain:

Your soft velvety skin that I've been admirin',
Has got me wonderin' If gluttony's a sin.

Them cream filled donuts you eat may be increasing your seat,
You're my tasty choc-late treat and some day our curves will meet.

Get fat for me woman and I'll stay forever true.
Let's get fat together and I'll make sweet love to you.

Through the thick and the thin I hope you'll be able to see,
I'll be there for you holding a bucket of KFC.

YES.

qotd:

" You know what's weird? I'm standing right behind you."
" Yeah, that's kind of weird. You know what's really weird? This guy is taking a shit right beside me."

No comments:

Post a Comment