Tuesday, September 1, 2009

My Little Friend

Bold

As you can see, my little friend has made an appearance.


BT has just made his first ever blog post. I don't know what this means. Hopefully it means that he will do something other than nothing for the last year this thing has been running. I doubt that will happen, but who knows, I've seen stranger things. Strange like watching Being John Malkovich after swallowing four caps.

I don't actually remember the last time I had an awkward boner, maybe it was a long time ago, or on a bus. I hate buses for this reason, all that bumping and grinding getting me all excited. A wham, bam thank you ma'am, for driving so poorly. If you fixed your god damn suspension maybe my erect member would relax enough to just be a flaccid phallus of phenomenal unfeeling, because that's what it should be on a bus. People love to drive buses, and always look so creepy when they are, maybe they like the vibrational effects from the fantastic machine.

qotd: "Up yours Miriam!"

Sept. 23- Miike Snow and Jack Penate at Wrongbar

No comments:

Post a Comment