Thursday, March 11, 2010

Intelligent Design.



I decided to partake in the art of Kara- Oke on Tuesday night as the nights drag onward and I feel little sympathy for those around me. In an attempt to empathize with the terrible voices of counterparts, acquaintances and locals, I bought a drink. Let me tell you, if your friends tell you how awesome karaoke is, I hope they are drunk. The night's penultimate singers were a duo of twenty year old women and a gay asian man. I mean don't get me wrong I'm not prejudiced, please don't call the amber lamps. But their voices while hopefully distilled into the essence of angel were simply not to be. Additionally, the song they sang, material girl. I did the math, this means that they weren't alive when that song was conceived. So where then did they receive the knowledge of its existence. The internet! Holy shit.

The internet is big. How big? Bigger than a car smaller than a bus. However, the point of the internet isn't to create vast immaculate real time depictions of how big Justin Bieber's cock is today, it is meant to inform and relate information to the entire globe. Hopefully this information is important. Today I twittered for the 40th time. It's not important, I just thought I should make mention. I referenced sex and the city. Back to Karaoke. There happened to be some men, Portuguese men apparently as was outlined by themselves over the microphone. Probably around nine-teen or twenty in age. At most middle-twenties. They told us (the group of students) that they destroy buildings and that even though we are almighty brilliant architects with "95 averages" that we should pay the men some attention. Congratulations Cambridge, you've managed to fabricate everything in a fantasy of surrealist encounter facilitated by alcohol. Racism, ignorance, idiocy. I love being here, it makes me feel as though I am the smartest man alive. Sadly, this cannot be. That man is Macgyver. The reason women don't hit on drunk Portuguese construction workers is not because they are drunk, or portuguese, or construction workers. It is because they for whatever reason decide to be complacent with their level of intelligence. "I'm a construction worker so I don't need to get any smarter." Well construction worker, I would like to introduce you to the internet, where you can track MMA fight statuses, prepare the most awesome Jager-Bomb Ever! or just simply read up on world politics and business. Who knows you might learn something. Now take off that fucking billabong hat, enyce hoodie and ugz boots, your level of contradiction is right off the ad hominem scale. Bitches.

No comments:

Post a Comment