Friday, April 17, 2009

Ndeur Graphic


Speaking of shoes. These shoes stay on my feet.

Round Two.

Here we go again. Changing perception is what the goal of my everyday seems to be as I grow in and out of maturity. Imagine yourself in my shoes, as I imagine myself in yours, a constant struggle of self-identification in a plethora of optional options, added additives and personality derivatives, inevitably forming from the bias of every person I've every been exposed to experientially, physically, and emotionally. How different would an experience of simulated homosexuality be different if not initially explaining the experiment four months ago to a group of my peers. The tease, the joke, the horrible nature and planning that goes into years of planned self-torture and social manipulation.

This is why I had chosen not to speak to anyone in the initial years of school, my massive loss of interest in life has caused the cessation of any real connection to any individual, with the exception of one. This cessation has allowed for the amazing potential to mess with the perception of any individual that I feel needs exposure to the strange phenomenon of post-modern conceptions of individualism and self-identification. I've come under scrutiny for my ability to blatantly lie and fabricate stories with sarcasm and backstory, you know, because people hate to be lied to. Unfortunately for all of us, I feel as though we all lie every day, and ad hominem I would say you cannot contradict me. As a corollary to the argument, I would like here to interject within my argument about the residual poser effect. A kind of "MPD" for non-schizoids who have lost the ability to identify their personalities in groups of their peers and are often separated from the individual ideals when introduced to a group who have differing opinions and ideas. You are your peers, as your peers are you.

I was reading more recently an article referring to the ENTP, and how one with this personality type caters only to himself garnering attention from others only interested in their part as an audience to the play that is his life. Welcome to the show.

Shout-out to Carolyn's friend Ndeur Graphic and his awesome shoes which I envy.

No comments:

Post a Comment