Thursday, April 30, 2009

Hipsters





I really fucking hate hipsters. I really fucking hate religion.

Who honestly likes the taste of PBR. Its like garbage mixed with north korean waste water. I'll tell you who likes it. Those cheap ass tight pants fitting, shutter sunglass wearing, ironic t-shirt, environmentalists. I'm sure those glasses protect your eyes from the sun as much as I enjoy listening to you ramble on about cliches... or how cliche it is to talk about cliches... fuck I hate hipsters. Whenever I talk to a hipster I generally try to ignore the god damn nonsensical garbage spewing from their mouths and try to focus on whatever non-revolting piece of vintage clothing they are wearing and make comments like... oh my god, I love that. Then they stop talking about cliches... or how cliche it is to talk about cliches, and talk about some bullshit about consumerism in the 21st century and how China owns the world. If only they had eidetic memories they could recall that article in Vice magazine and give the reference of some other bullshit hipster that told them said information. Check it out. You buy something, you are a consumer. If you get wasted at a party and steal pizza, you are still consuming, it just costs less. "This is not a t-shirt" t-shirts? My favourite ironic hipster t-shirt. I'm guessing you don't even understand the irony of this statement, because no one actually knows what irony means anymore. In my mind an example of irony would be showing up to church on a monday. It's ironic because normally people would expect to show up on sunday, AND I'm an atheist so what the fuck am I doing in church. Wearing a t-shirt does not make you ironic, stealing pizza does not make you ironic, the fact that you don't have a degree and your mom pays your rent... is fucking hilarious, but still not ironic, because I expected it. Continue to quote Vice magazine as a source of information and style choices and I will punch you in the throat.

So religion... man I'm so exhausted from all that hipster bashing. They tire me out, they really do. Can't we just go back to the good old days of dandy's, thrashers, and skinheads. I miss that. On the way to school today I was approached by two young mormon individuals on the street. They said, "hello" I said, "hello," and he said some bullshit about being missionaries and I said, "no thanks I'm atheist", then he said "maybe we can change your mind" and I said, " I fucking doubt that." Then they walked away. I hate hipsters and mormons so much. Today I thought that I could combine jesus with PBR and make him a hipster. See the comparison in the image, its really amazing.




.... further to this post: http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/story/RTGAM.20090430.wrussell30art1631/BNStory/Entertainment/home

4 comments:

  1. Whoa. Anger Abounds. You must not be a hipster, they don't get angry unless it's ironic. Or are you being ironic?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, I love PBR. That shit is so tasty it makes me want to puke semi-digested shit into one anothers mouths.

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://howtoimpressahipster.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. HIPSTER - URBAN DICTIONARY
    1. Listens to bands that you have never heard of
    2. Has hairstyles that can only be described as "complicated".
    3. Maybe gay
    4.Definitely cooler than you
    5.complains
    6.Always denies being a hipster
    7.Hates the word
    8.Probably lives off his parents money
    9.Has a closet full of clothing but usually wears the same three things OVER AND OVER.
    10.Claims to be in a band.

    im not making this up.
    -newf

    ReplyDelete