Friday, May 1, 2009

Rock Hard


You are getting me... rock hard. We are rockstars.

The swine flu is not getting me rock hard at all, in fact it has me as flaccid as bt in front of a fully nude Rosie O'Donnell. There was an article posted yesterday that people have been posting misinformation about the swine flu, and I have to say that I know all the facts:

1. Eating Bacon gives you swine flu.
2. If you are black, you cannot contract swine flu.
3. If you have sex with a pig, you will not be affected by swine flu.
4. Watching Heidi Montag get married will give you swine flu.
5. Supporting Felipe Calderon will give you swine flu.
6. Listening to any music provided by btmt will give you immunity to swine flu.

Personally, I like to mix the rules up. It's a game I made up.

1. Eating Heidi Montag will give you immunity to swine flu.
2. Listening to Bacon get married will give you swine flu.
3. If you are black, supporting any music provided by btmt will give you swine flu.
4. If you have sex with Felipe Calderon, you cannot contract swine flu.
5. You will not be affected by swine flu watching a pig.
6. Gives you Swine Flu.

Also, I hate Margaret Atwood.

No comments:

Post a Comment