Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Cows Are Not The Enemy.


Let it ride. Not easily offended.

Try to let it go.

This anecdote is derived from a story generated by another:

When we were driving to the beach one day we came upon a field of cows. Cows with their different colours, patterns and sizes are appropriately stereotyped into one genetic condition. White with spots. Like a dalmatian only more useful when there are one hundred and one. After all, one cannot milk a dalmatian with the same vigor as the machine which drains the mammary gland connected teat of the female dairy bovine. I think if I was to compare my daily life to that of a female dairy cow, you would find one of us is more useful to society. But I digress.

The cows in their respective pasture once sombre and still began to move in the essence of the slow clap. Within seconds the entire herd could be seen running in one direction to the other side of the field and all I could think is, "are they late for something?" Perhaps one cow wanted to start a foot race to see who was fastest. Many people say things to me such as, "you are but a sheep in the flock" and my rhyming rhythmic response in untimely fashion is, "and in that sheep goes your quick cock." If there's one thing I hate more than hipsters, it's people who use proverbs.

Confucius says, "S my D before I B an L on your T's."

No comments:

Post a Comment